Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I'm Baaaaaack!

Greetings! I have been away for a good while I know, so it's past time to get back to work on things. Personal issues combined with surgery and the loss of my previous PC are responsible for the silence of the past several months... but I'm glad to report I'm on the mend and the new PC is working well.

So, I haven't exactly been idle, game-wise. I discovered "Drop Zone Commander," "Project Z," "Infinity," and most recently, "The Walking Dead All Out War." Now, I've always been a huge fan of apocalypse literature and zombies in particular, and two skirmish-level games about zombies was just too much to resist!!!

Here's a shot of my post-surgery recovery project, "The End of the World Strip Mall." I'll be updating progress more frequently now that I'm back, but for now here's a shot of the first of three 2' x 2' sections:

The End of the World Strip Mall Board #1 
From R to L, we have "Manni's Pizza", "Expeditions" (outdoor clothing store), and on the extreme left Ace Hardware. The second board will include either a Borders Books or a Barnes and Noble, a Total Wine store, and a Rexall Drugs.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm also using lighting on this board...including animated window signs.

Stay tuned for more progress pics.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment